One drag two plane mask automatic machine can only produce disposable plane mask
disposable face mask making machine with ultrasonic in China:
The use of ultrasonic bonding, with a layer or multi-layer materials from soldering materials, the presentation of the triangle, a phase adjustment, finished with a Die Cutter, waste automatic recovery, the replacement of mold cases can produce other forms of masks Profiled
2100 × 600 × 1200mm (L * W * H)
Discharge rack size
1700 × 600 × 1400mm (L * W* H)
conveyor belt size
2800 × 350 × 910mm (L * W)*H)
Equipment introduced of 2020 Hot sale face mask making machine for sale: the plane went on two face mask machine is a mask body machine connected to a bypass machine, through the bypass machine and ear belt connected machines, when the machine starts mask body machine to produce the product by the conveyor belt conveyor to bypass machine, after in the transmission of masks to ear by the shunt machine belt welding machine for ear part of welding in order to achieve a full face mask finished products, the whole process to realize fully automated production process, does not need manual operation, namely a body machine connected to two ear machine, output can reach 100-120 pieces per minute.
Plane mask production process of 2020 Hot sale face mask making machine for sale
1) stack the three layers of non-woven materials together through the machine
2) roll the hem and put the nose in
3) a large piece of non-woven cloth is gradually narrowed from left to right along the inclined plane to make a "folding structure".
4) pressing: press and flatten the surface of the mask
5) automatic single cutting and seaming of the mask
6) re-use non-woven cloth, and repair the edge of the mask
7) cutting and trimming again
8) through the way of hot pressing, fixed hanging ear rope
9)finally pass quality inspection, sterilize and package the finished product
Packing & Delivery
Q1: Are you a trader or a manufacturer
A1: we are manufacturers
Q2: How long is your delivery time
A2: We have it in stock, but it will take 2-3 days for debugging and assembling.
Q3: How long is your warranty period
A4: 12 months
Q5: What is your payment method?
Any payment method can be used, 30% in advance and 70% after delivery.